Monday, July 6, 2009

New & Exciting Designs!

I have been getting a lot of requests lately for designs of necklaces for weddings and anniversary's. Here are a few that I have made recently that I think would be perfect for these occasions.

This first pendant is a 1.5 inch open circle anniversary pendant accented with a freshwater pearl. It's the perfect Anniversary gift!

$47.00

This is another 1.5 inch open circle pendant stamped with the Bride & Groom's wedding date. A Tiffany style heart stamped with their initials hangs along side a freshwater pearl . This is the perfect engagement gift for any bride to be.

So unique!

$53.00


When I was getting married I searched and searched for the perfect gifts for my Brides Maids, Maid of Honor, and Flower Girl. This last necklace is perfect for that little princess.
A small closed circle stamped with child's name and flower, accented with a pink stone.
$36.00

No comments: