Wednesday, June 3, 2009

something personal...
By far my most popular!!
This 1.5 inch open circle can fit up to 4 four names comfortable. It is accented with a freshwater pearl.
$47.00


courage...

This is one of my favorite designs!

This sterling silver open circle disc is just a little smaller than an inch. It comes on a 16" or 18" sterling ball chain. Awareness charm comes with it at no extra charge.

$42.00


live. love. laugh...

Comes on a 16" or 18" ball chain

$42.00

I love you...

Tiffany style heart is so perfect!!

This charm can actually be stamped on both sides. I made this one with the date my husband and I were married on the back. In the middle is a aquamarine blue swarovski crystal.

Comes on a 16" or 18" ball chain.

$40.00


olivia avery...

This has been my second most popular!! Sterling silver rectangle pendants hand stamped with your choice of names. Each pendant can fit up to 6 letters. Pendant comes on a 16" or 18" ball chain.


$47.00

sister...

$42.00


There are a lot more designs in the works. Check back soon!!!!

No comments: